OUSPENSKY FALL OUT

Fourth Way, the NOW, Existential,

Monday 8 June 2015

"I Smell Blood" UpDate

ReBlog of Ontario Band,
"I Smell Blood"



Way Back in April 2012,

I Smell Blood released,

"Your Epidermis is (Sh​)​owing"
(Pictured below),
Then a number of Splits and Stuff,
and NOW,
"I Smell Blood"_-_Bandcamp_-_"Manface"
All releases can  be yours for a name your Price,

This Bass and Drum duo from London (Ontario) Near Detroit, call themselves'
  "I Smell Blood"
Some excellent post hardcore style Instrumental Math.
Their Album entitled
 "Your Epidermis is (sh)owing" can be picked up by applying
your computational skills, and Deciding what you can afford.
and while listening why not give the
faRcebook_-_'I Smell Blood'_
a look,
 and see if there's a chance to go see them play.

No comments: